Thursday, April 1, 2010


These two tourists in transition lenses would be my lovely parents Jim and Diane. I was lucky enough to have them stop in Melbourne on their way home from teaching English in Myanmar a little while ago. I really enjoyed having them here and showing off the sense of direction I have in Melbourne that is in no way present in Auckland. I wrote a big list of places I wanted to take them and then realised they were all restaurants! I do love my food, and fortunately so do my parents..


We popped in on my local op shop, Yooralla on Elgin St, searching for some bed linen for me (inspired by Clara) but also found some dresses that were basically exact replicas of ones Mum would have made me when I was young!!

It was great having you here parents, I miss you!
xx

No comments: