Friday, July 31, 2009

Melbourne! So far so good..


 

During my meanderings yesterday I discovered these markets, even though my housemate Luci had drawn a very specific, although not to scale, map I was still dubious as to whether I, with my horrendous sense of direction, could find them! Melbourne really is the perfect city for me, everything is so well laid out!


Lamps galore!


There really is art EVERYWHERE!


Doing some preliminary scouting for the markets I will be selling my merch at on Sundays.. 


The outer wall and door of Meet me at Mikes!


The houses here are Super Cute. And close together. I should post some pics of the flat I'm staying in.. these are just up the road. 

I went to see Topp Twins: Untouchable Girls last night. The film fest is on at the moment which is so convenient for things to do by yourself in the city! It was such a great doco, I can't believe how little I knew about them and how influential they have been.. it made me severely homesick!

No comments: