Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Collection at Hand Held Gallery




Lasts up to 30 washes

L - R: Racheal, Heather, Anne, Michelle, Jasmine


Spring Fling


Clouds/My shoulders are big enough

Doodling

Paper Chains/It's a small world after all

EMRSMR

M

SMR

DMR

Nicki

Lindsey

Jess

Sarah

Rhea

So! Here we have it.. my exhibition! I forgot my memory card yesterday but I'm so glad I did because it meant I used the camera I'd borrowed to make a few artsy videos as a stills camera too.. such a great lens.. thanks Lauren/Lauren's sister!
As I believe I've said already but can't resist saying again - I am so happy with the way it's turned out! Especially as my biggest worry was that I didn't have enough work..
Now, onto the next project.. I'm not coping well with nothing to stress out about..

No comments: